So I have done one or two blogs on how to use makeup to make you look younger but today I bit the bullet and took pictures of how I do this. I can't believe I am putting a picture of no makeup online, I won't get the mail with out doing something.
Please excuse the bad photography I didn't check them while I was taking them so some are fuzzy. I did not use a filter or any photo shop, again I am not that computer savvy or I would. Im 43 so it is what it is
1) Moisturize your skin. In the winter I use an oil remember they have dry oils too.
2) Apply Korres Anti Aging Primer
3) Apply Bourjois Flower Perfection Primer where you need it which is between my brows
4) Mix Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer with a little Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer
5) Apply Pixie in brightening peach in a triangle under your eye and blend up. I warm it up on my hand so it is creamer and easier to apply
6) Use YSL Touche Eclat and put it into my wrinkles in between your brows and other shadows on your face and blend up. I also put a line going up at corners of my eyes and mouth to lift up.
7) Use Laura Mercier tightliner on your waterline and under your lash line. It makes your lashes look fuller and the blue whitens your eyes. You can see the difference from the one that I did and the one I didn't. This is a small technique that has a big impact.
8) Take a peach or nude eyeliner (not white) and apply to the waterline on your bottom lashes. It will make your eyes look more open and awake.
9) Next is eye shadow. Urban Decay Basics
Use a shadow in your skin color and apply to entire lid to brow
Take a very light brown color and add to to lid up to crease
Use a darker brown and apply in crease
10) Highlight the top and bottom of your brows with Benefit High Beam for a fake face lift
11) Do your brows! For this I used Laura Mercier in Auburn. The light color is all I need during the day but if there is a whole I take the darker shadow. Brush your eyebrows up and lightly brush towards your temple
12) Curl Lashes and apply mascara to top and bottom lashes in dark brown. Apply another coat on outside corners
13) Nars Velvet Matte Lip crayon in Bahama
14) Bobby Brown creme blush on the apple of my cheeks in Blushed Rose
15) Finally use High Beam to highlight your face. Put in on your forehead in an upside down triangle. Around your eye in C. In a circle on your chin.
All done! Whew much better.